A translator is a person who translates different texts and documents from a source language into a target language. In order to do this task accurately translators must have an excellent command of two or more languages.
The languages in great demand are:
- The official languages of the European Union (EU)
- The languages of the United Nations (UN)
Translators can work in different environments such as language schools, universities and Translation companies. On the other hand there many translators who work as freelancers, they work from home for translation agencies or clients.
Translation process involves the following steps:
- Read carefully the document and get background information about the subject.
- Search for reference sources and terminology databases in order to get an accurate professional translation.
- Proofread the document in order to avoid grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Finally check style and format before submiting the final document.
Translation agencies are companies that provide translation, interpreting, subtitle and localization services to their clients. Since these services are in great demand, translation agencies are in every major city around the world.
Translation agencies tend to specialize in specific languages in order to get a niche in the market. On the other hand every translation agency has a group of translators who are the lifeblood of this business. Usually translators are hired by non-profit organizations and the government.
Finally if you require inportant information tha is in turkish language, then you will need some online tools to translate turkish into your mother language. Lately Turkish translation companies are very profitable business, because more and more organizations and companies require their services. Rates vary depending on the size, subject and complexity of the document.